Crappy quality on mobile, was fine on PC

@agiro: No, the Mobile HDR checkbox is in Rendering Project Settings. If you create the project with quality not set to maximum it will have this off by default.

[MENTION=11153]Chris Babcock[/MENTION] have it. It didn’t want to install, so I deleted this and that from the tablet, maybe it was a storage issue. Checking now…
It says, failed to install app.
I try it again from the launch options to get more info on the problem

[MENTION=11153]Chris Babcock[/MENTION] Program.Main: ERROR: AutomationTool terminated with exception: AutomationTool.AutomationException: Installation of apk ‘C:\Users\agoston\Documents\Unreal Projects estProject\Binaries\Android estProject-armv7-es2.apk’ failed: [INSTALL_FAILED_UID_CHANGED]
This is the issue, happened during deplying to the device.

@agiro: this can be caused by lack of free space on the device. Try uninstalling the application and any other projects you may have tried earlier to free up some space.

[MENTION=11153]Chris Babcock[/MENTION] and it started its failures again :confused: I could package it, but can’t install. When connected to the PC, it says on both SD card and on the built in space I have 2-3GB of space, this project is 116 MB.
However, inside the tablet it says I have 505 MB. It should work fine.
Isn’t it a problem that I canceled a build?

But I turned off the mobile hdr, and it WORKS!!

I had to start a new project. Apparently one shall not stop a build :smiley:
See how crisp the engraving is? That’s what I was after.

Just another thing: I can’t build the original project. How to move that to this new one so it works just fine?

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj563/agiro8747/fine_zps5oasnd3g.png

@agiro: in the original project go to the Rendering project settings and turn off Mobile HDR, exit the editor, put the DefaultDeviceProfile.ini in the Config, delete the Binaries, Intermediate, Saved folders; restart the editor and load the project and try again. If you get the install failure it might be fixed by restarting the device.

I was “genius” again, started a full build, and after 2 hours it gave me that it failed :smiley:
I did what you said before the build, by the way.
I’m restarting my device, and of course I deleted those folders again, while the editor was no open, hoping for the best.
If it fails again, how to move this project to a new one?
I mean, can someone just move all the assts, levels and whatnot, and open it in the new one like nothing happened?

EDIT: sod it, I found “migrate” and could run the game, nice and crisp, everything is functioning, all buttons work, just need to adjust my lil algorith that takes the frame rate dynamically into account to even the odds. But after that, everything is fine, thank for the help.