Cooking Android game failed - few errors, please help!

Hello! im trying to cook my android game and it gets failed :frowning:

LogProperty:Error: UStructProperty::Serialize Loading: Property 'StructProperty /Game/Blueprints/HighscoreSave.HighscoreSave_C:DetermineHighestScoreValue.HighestScoreStruct'. Unknown structure.
LogProperty:Error: UStructProperty::Serialize Loading: Property 'StructProperty /Game/Blueprints/HighscoreSave.HighscoreSave_C:DetermineHighestScoreValue.CallFunc_Array_Get_Item'. Unknown structure.
LogProperty:Error: UStructProperty::Serialize Loading: Property 'StructProperty /Game/Blueprints/HighscoreSave.HighscoreSave_C:DetermineHighestScoreValue.CallFunc_Array_Get_Item2'. Unknown structure.
LogProperty:Error: UStructProperty::Serialize Loading: Property 'StructProperty /Game/Blueprints/HighscoreSave.HighscoreSave_C:AddHighScore.NewScore'. Unknown structure.
LogProperty:Error: UStructProperty::Serialize Loading: Property 'StructProperty /Game/Blueprints/HighscoreSave.HighscoreSave_C:SortSaveData.CallFunc_DetermineHighestScoreValue_HighestScoreStruct'. Unknown structure.
LogProperty:Error: UStructProperty::Serialize Loading: Property 'StructProperty /Game/Blueprints/HighscoreSave.HighscoreSave_C:SortSaveData.TempSaveStruct.TempSaveStruct'. Unknown structure.
LogProperty:Error: UStructProperty::Serialize Loading: Property 'StructProperty /Game/Blueprints/HighscoreSave.HighscoreSave_C:DetermineLowestScoreValue.LowestScoreStruct'. Unknown structure.
LogProperty:Error: UStructProperty::Serialize Loading: Property 'StructProperty /Game/Blueprints/HighscoreSave.HighscoreSave_C:DetermineLowestScoreValue.CallFunc_Array_Get_Item'. Unknown structure.
LogProperty:Error: UStructProperty::Serialize Loading: Property 'StructProperty /Game/Blueprints/HighscoreSave.HighscoreSave_C:DetermineLowestScoreValue.CallFunc_Array_Get_Item2'. Unknown structure.
LogProperty:Error: UStructProperty::Serialize Loading: Property 'StructProperty /Game/Blueprints/HighscoreSave.HighscoreSave_C:SaveScoreStruct.SaveScoreStruct'. Unknown structure.
PackagingResults:Error: Error Unknown Cook Failure

PLEASE NOTE that this project is made entirely from BLUEPRINTS and everything is working perfectly in the editor.

I made the game to package for shipping and now it works, i loaded the game on my phone everything works exept save game and scores that shoud be saved. anyone know how to fix it?

I had a same problem last week could you check structure links in all blueprints which you use? After changing structure sometimes unreal breaks links between structure and its target. and another think is could you try
File->Refresh all nodes in HighscoreSave blueprint