Control Rig axis of rotation issues in sequencer

I’ve been using Control Rig to make animations for a while now and I have recently noticed a sudden change in how the rig operates in sequencer. All of the rig controls from head to toe are now aligned with the world axis rather than aligning with the bone’s axis (see photo). This has made it very difficult to rotate anything properly and I’m not sure what the cause is. I was doing some VFX work for a bit and didn’t touch the rig for a week or two; so I’m not sure if this is because I updated to 4.26.2 or if its from a modular mesh asset pack that I added to the project from the market place (doing so changed some of my project settings, not sure why). I’ve looked for settings that would force the axis to align with the world but I can’t find any. Does anyone know of this problem or should I make this a bug report?

Just turn global/local button in the upper right just right of the resize enable control.

2 Likes

Yup, that did it. I think that happened when I imported that mesh pack, so the patch was probably fine (phew). Thanks for your help!

1 Like

Thank you for this one!!!