We’re seeking a talented tech artist that has passion, drive and a penchant for creativity and journeying the road less traveled. You will be the bridge between the art and programming departments. Use your expertise in balancing art and technical aspects to bring a game to life and implement complex features.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Very proficient with Unreal Engine 4 with working knowledge of C++ and UE4 Blueprints.
- Advanced experience using node-based shader networks.
- Strong understanding of shading and lighting in UE4.
- Experience in Substance Painter, 3DS Max and other 3D packages.
- Knowledgeable about the construction and in-game implementation of models, textures, skeletons, particle effects, lighting, materials, lods etc.
- Capable of establishing streamlined workflows and pipelines with an emphasis on pushing the boundaries of innovation and cutting edge visuals.
- A firm grasp on optimization in PC-based gaming. Particularly as it relates to open-world multiplayer games.
- Keeps current with new technologies and standards within the gaming industry.
- Has a passion for games and gaming.
How to Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Afterthought LLC was founded with the sole principle of making games that deliver a unique experience at the highest possible quality we can achieve while simultaneously creating products that we ourselves would play. We are fresh, eccentric and unwavering. Always pushing to reach the next level. We furnish results with a level of integrity and sincerity we don’t feel is strived for enough in game development. We take our job very seriously but also like to have fun with what we do. We are proud of our accomplishments and seek to expand our team with other creative and talented individuals.