[CONTRACT/PAID] Jung - Music Composer & Sound Designer

Hello there,

I am a Composer and Sound designer from the Netherlands working in a private studio at the outer edges of Amsterdam. For ten years, I have been creating and licensing out original music and sound for film makers, tv producers, animators, web companies, small businesses and of course - game developers.

Here is a brief summary of my services:

• composing of classical / contemporary music and soundtracks for commercials, movies, games, animation, trailers
  • sound design (stingers, trailers, soundlogos, atmospheres, one-shots)
  • 20+ years of playing the classical piano with certificate
  • 10 years of working experience
  • mixing and mastering of audio
  • fluent in modern DAW’s and audio apps, as well as Wwise and FMOD

Examples of my work:

Contact me via PM or the contact form on my website

If you live in the area of Amsterdam, we can also meet up for a personal talk. There is also a couple of media events I am attending, just check my twitter feed regularly for updates:

I hope to work with you, soon!

Hi folks!

Here is some recent material that I’ve worked on:

Adventure Hill Climb Game Soundtrack:

Spells of Genesis - Crypto Card Trading - Soundtrack:

Instrumental tracks with live guitars that are available for licensing:

Animated trailer that was shown in cinemas around the netherlands last summer:

a couple of new tracks, available for online-licensing:

3 recent game soundtracks I worked on:

“Worldopo” (AR/Simulation,Mobile)

“Adventure Racing” (2D Racer, Mobile)

“Depraved” (3D Strategy, Desktop)

I pre-released a track from an upcoming album under my alter-ego “Fat Finger Error”

https://soundcloud.com/dreikelvin/clothesline-carnage-ost-fat-finger-error-rubber-dentist

This is a soundtrack album for the indie game “Clothesline Carnage” (available here: Clothesline Carnage on Steam) that contains extended versions and is going to be released on Spotify very soon!

Subscribe to my Spotify profile, if you want to stay updated: Fat Finger Error | Spotify

Hey , do you by chance have any videos online where one could see sound effects that you yourself have created and implemented in a project?