Collision off while Spawning an Actor

Hello everyone,
I come here to ask for your help about a gameplay feature I’m trying to make.
I spawn an actor on the Character with collision enabled, but… I can’t go out from this Actor because of collision ahah
An image will be better for explaination :
http://puu.sh/pSdIO/ed71234a94.png

I don’t know if there is a better way to make it with UE4 (for example, Check a… checkbox xD) or not. For now, my idea is to get the Characters being Overlap l’Actor is spawning, disable collision for it, and when one Character Overlap End this Actor, re-enable collision for the Character. The problem is I can’t enable Overlaping and Collision at the same time, and maybe there is better way for make it.

I don’t want a complete code (Blueprint), but at least a way to explore.

Thank you in advance for your help.
Best regards

PS : Sorry about my bad english

So you want to spawn an object inside a character and have no collision, but as soon as the character moves out of this object, enable the collision? if that’s what you want to do, you can get all overlapped actors every few seconds, and if there are no overlapping actors, enable the collision.

Hello, thanks for the reply.
It’s not exactly what I want. The game will be multiplayer, and I want to disable collision JUST for the characters being overlapping, otherwise they may already be collisionning with this actor spawned.
If it’s the good way, i need to know how do I do to enable or to disable collision for 1 character.

Thank you in advance for your help.

just make another collision on your character BP and do the stuff you need there . set the 2nd collision type as physical object maybe or any other type other than pawn and start from there .