Client Sees Self Max Speed Differently

So the server see’s the client’s max walk speed at 1000, but the client does not see. The client only sees his max walk speed to be 600.
Client and server both will run when running input is pressed, animations will update accordingly except for client’s side.
I have a video describing this dilemma and would appreciate any input on how I can go abouts fixing it. I’d like for the animations to update appropriately on the client side.

Is anyone able to help me with this?

^^BUMP - I absolutely need help with this…

Hi ,

Have you had a chance to look at our networking tutorial videos here: ? It sounds like you do not have the replication properly set to allow the server to communicate with your clients.

I have been over and over through these tutorials…everything in terms of replication works perfectly for me (stamina, health etc.) except this one thing. I feel as if I am missing one simple thing and it’s driving me crazy :confused:

Holy moly I figured it out and it was the stupidest fix ever.
Apparantly, I have to ‘set max walk speed’ in 2 different places in order for it to update properly. It seems counterintuitive to set max walk speed on an RPC AND on the character, but this is the only way to get it to work!

if you get rid of replicated run speed, and instead just use private values to select from, you won’t need to set it twice.

[=PenguinTD;55180]
if you get rid of replicated run speed, and instead just use private values to select from, you won’t need to set it twice.
[/]

Could you give me an example of what you mean by this? My Boolean “IsRunning?” is currently not replicated in the first place…