Can't rig imported vehicle in UE4

Hey! i am new to Unreal Engine , i recently designed a RV in blender and i imported that to Unreal Engine , but i somehow could not get the vehicle physics to work, i badly want to drive the bad boy in unreal engine, can someone help me rig the vehicle ?

Greetings Dead_trap! I see that this is your very first post! :trophy:

We’re SO excited to welcome you to the Unreal Engine Community! There’s so much you can do here! Earn badges through participation! Find out what’s new! Connect with fellow members! Take courses! Share any of your creative works! Here are our Community Guidelines on how to be the best member you can be. Thank you so much for being a vital part of building a stronger community!

Hi, did u check out this guide? →
First this one here… preparing your model to be able to give it some interactive life in UE…
Very Important this one →

Second, actually setting your vehicle setup up in UE…

With these guides you should be able to get what u want… but it’s a little work…
Especially the vehicle art setup will give you a huge insight on how to build stuff in your DCC to be able to give them “functionality” inside of UE…

My little test here,… following the guides…and adding some more functionality via Blueprints :grimacing: