Cant get past first blueprint tutorial

cant get past first blueprint tutorial, ill get to the add component part and i add the cone and its saying that it deletes the default scene root and i cant go past it… help haha

ok i did that but it wont let me go to the next step of the tutorial, but thanks for your help :slight_smile:

well its the working on components with actors part one tutorial, and ill get to the part where its telling me to add a cone component, then ill do that, rename it top base, then ill click next and it will tell me that i lost the default scene root and we can just add another one, but ill still have the default scene root in the components section, and when i try to click next, it wont continue on with the tutorial, even after i tried what you told me to do

to* not top

Add a new scene component, then drag it onto the default scene root. This sets it as the new root and you can add additionall components to it.

What are you getting stuck on / confused by?

well its the working on components with actors part one tutorial, and ill get to the part where its telling me to add a cone component, then ill do that, rename it top base, then ill click next and it will tell me that i lost the default scene root and we can just add another one, but ill still have the default scene root in the components section, and when i try to click next, it wont continue on with the tutorial, even after i tried what you told me to do