can't generate textures or import model after changing to ppi

So I changed one of my projects to the ppi version. All good so far I generated the texture and exported both model and texture after paying for the inputs. 

On inspection there were a couple of blurry patches on the texture, so I wanted to generate a couple of additional textures from specific cameras only.

I re opened the project and on hitting the texture button I get a ‘Operation failed’ message. No further explanation. So I try a couple of other cameras, - same thing. No further information etc. given, so I have no idea where this is coming from. I’ve also not changed anything since the last time I had the project open. So this does not make sense to me at all.

I thought, maybe somethung with the model itself has gone wrong in the software, so I tried to re import the geometry. (a re topologized version with a hand generated uv map) Same thing - operation failed!

Funny thing is - when I go back to an oder version of my project where it’s not ppi yet I can import models and generate textures as I please. But I can’t export it out without paying again…

I’d really need some help / answers here as the model needs to be finished. 

What is the reason I can’t generate textures, or import models anymore? 

Do I need to pay time and time again if I want to do those operations in the PPI version?

Where can I see a more comprehensive error log apart from  ‘operation failed’ (i’ve checked the console. There is no more info there either)

RC version 1.0.3.9696 RC running on win 10

many thanks and a happy new year in advance 

Hello dear user, please try to update to our latest version 10393

http://rcbuilds.capturingreality.com/20191227-667-93E01C4E-5784-48AE-B218-9B8F975D9523.msi 

and check whether it does the same thing again with the newer project. If it does then try to texture a model created inside of RC and not the retopologized one with manual UVs to make it clear what causes this issue.