Can't cook/package any projects

Every time I try to package/cook/launch any project whether using the Project Launcher or File > Package Project, it just completes instantly and doesn’t create any files in the specified destination or show any errors in the Output/Message log. Both with personal projects and template projects with no changes.

Tried reinstalling engine multiple times and clearing Config/Intermediate/Saved folders and restarting. Followed the Releasing Your Project steps and its the same outcome with every attempt.
Also just tried copying a random project to another computer to try packaging it there and they couldn’t even open it.

They can open their own projects and package those but not anything from my PC.

LogUObjectHash: Compacting FUObjectHashTables data took 0.64ms LogPlayLevel: Launcher Device ID: WindowsNoEditor@DESKTOP-HFD50HF LogPlayLevel: PlayLevel: No blueprints needed recompiling LogLauncherProfile: Unable to use promoted target - receipt …/…/…/…/new/Lustrous/Binaries/Win64/Lustrous.target is not for a promoted target LogLauncherProfile: Unable to use promoted target - receipt …/…/…/…/new/Lustrous/Binaries/Win64/Lustrous.target is not for a promoted target LogPlayLevel: Completed Launch On Stage: Build Task, Time: 0.253331 LogPlayLevel: Completed Launch On Stage: Build Task, Time: 0.000047 LogPlayLevel: Completed Launch On Stage: Cook Server Task, Time: 0.000006 LogPlayLevel: Completed Launch On Stage: Deploy Task, Time: 0.000034 LogPlayLevel: Completed Launch On Stage: Run Task, Time: 0.000049 LogPlayLevel: Completed Launch On Stage: Post Launch Task, Time: 0.000006 LogPlayLevel: Launch On Completed. Time: 3.771693

^This is just if i hit the Launch button

Is there a hidden setting somewhere or another step I’m missing or is it a problem with Windows itself?

Thanks