Can you use android or iOS to view VR games, instead of vive or oculus?
I am a little unclear as to what it is you would like to know.
- Are you asking (in the case of mobile VR development), if you can view your project without a head set (typically the Gear VR or google cardboard)? If so, you can do this by setting your phone to developer mode.
- If you asking whether or not you can play a game made on the Vive or oculus rift on your phone, that would depend on the supported platforms determined by the developer.
- If you are asking if mobile VR using a phone is possible, that would be a yes. This the current popular choices would appear to be Gear VR and/or Google cardboard.
- If I did not answer you question, could you please elaborate on what it is exactly you would like to know and how it relates to UE4?
- If I did answer your question, could you please clarify which answer it was that helped so that others in the future who have the same question will be able to find their answer?
We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will offer further assistance.