Can somebody help me out with this lighting issue I have?

Why does it have this weird kind of reflection? The roughness parameters have been set and the floor is supposed to look a little bit watery and reflective but this rectangular reflection is what annoys me

It does not improve if you rebuild the lighting and reflection captures?

I have no idea! I am new to unreal and blueprinting. I just made a landscape material with 7 or 8 layers and I decreased the roughness of just one of the textures to make it look like it’s wet and water clogged. But all of a sudden this lighting issue came up with this bad reflection and also some parts of the world appear to be super dark like shadows or something. I never had this kind of issue in unity so I don’t know what happened.

Welcome @Chris_Walker5332 ! :partying_face:

We’re SO excited to welcome you to the Unreal Engine Community! There’s so much you can do here! Earn badges through participation! Explore the forums! Find out what’s new! Connect with fellow members! Here are our Community Guidelines on how to be a rockstar member! Thank you for being an important part of building a stronger community!

I found some documentation for you on lighting here. Let us know if this gives you any insight!