[SUPPORT] CAMERA 360 System

NEWS 06.01.2021. First Test Rendering 360 in Unreal Engine 5.

Unreal Engine 5 + Camera 360. First test rendering.
But I am now checking the performance, what errors can be.

This is the first video from the 360 test series in Unreal engine 5.
Now we can say that rendering with the Nanite system is doing a great job.

I am not sure that the Lumen system was captured now, I need to check it with a separate test.
Update message: There are Lumen problems with shadows when rendering 360.

Hi ,
I’m not getting the light bounce with Lumen in UE5. Is there an extra manipulation to get the result you have in your first test?

Thanks a lot.

Hi!
I’m still trying to understand the intricacies of Unreal Engine 5. Since this is not a release and it just came out, it takes time.

I plan to record a video tutorial on how I add camera 360 to the project and what settings I apply, but in general I didn’t change anything.

I will attach the settings that are set in the standard project.

2 Likes

Hi!
I did some experiments.
At this point in time, the Lumen system is not supported in the general Camera 360 system.

I think this is temporary, and closer to the first updates of the engine itself, it will be available.

But the good news is that one of the modes allows you to render using the Lumen system. But it is difficult to say what problems may be caused. Therefore, Lumen should not be used now.

Here is an example of the resulting image.

Tutorial for UE4.

Hello, I am having trouble with parts of the ocean in my scene that are far away from the camera. The water that is close is fine, but the water far away appears black in the image output. Is there a setting or something I’m missing?

We are having the same issue as @anonymous_user_a47787af is having.
No matter how much we push the resolution, 20000 or 10000 the final quality of the render remains the same.

Hi!
Do you have the opportunity to send me email this project with water?
So that I can check everything. Then I can respond immediately to those who have the same problems.
Try using this option
Select Camera Rec 360 actor

1. Projection 360 Use 6 cam
    2.Find Custom Render
    3.and select FullPostProcess

Hello

I’m trying to make a 180 dome rendering for an upcoming project. I bought camera 360 and got your blueprints running. I was able to render a test but somehow i can’t find how to make the projection filling the entire frame. Can you point me towards a solution for this? in the screenshot you can see where I need to get (left side). Thank you very much!

Hi, hellocolour!
Thank you for your purchase.
You need select Camera Rec 360 actor:

1. Aspect Ratio → 2:1 → False
  2. Output size for your rendering 1:1
  3. Click play or render with a sequencer or movie render.

I am not seeing the same options as your Camera_Rec_360. Am I using a different version or something?

Default category, Please up :slight_smile: See Debug border and red color? This Default category

NEWS. 06.08.2021. 360 Stereo Omni tutorial.

NEWS. 06.11.2021. 360 Stereo (Panoramic)
In this tutorial, I’ll show you how you can use Stereo Panoramic Mode in 360 camera to get the correct stereo.

Hello! I’m having a problem with the Camera_point_2D it only renders out 1 camera of the 6. It freezes when the second camera it’s active but doesn´t save the screenshot. Any ideas?

Hi, xaviprz!

Tutorial 18. Camera 2D Rec. DOF. TemporalAA. Full Dome 180 and 360 projection in Unreal Engine 4. - YouTube - please look this tutorial.

And try open demo map in /Content/Camera_360/Maps/Demo_scene_Camera2D_rec.map or Demo_scene4_DOF.map

In this scene using Camera Rec 2D and Camera Point 2D.
This mode usually uses one camera to capture images, then after passing 6 angles, it makes the final capture of the combined images in 360.

Try using Camera Rec 360 and Camera Point 360 → Tutorial 27. Camera 360. Rendering 5 Solutions - YouTube

NEWS 06/28/2021. I am going on vacation for 3 weeks, I will not have the opportunity to quickly answer your questions.

To the best of my abilities, I am always available in the mail, but without Unreal Engine 4. I will be able to answer something quickly or give detailed advice, but somewhere I can’t help you because I won’t have a computer with me.

There are always video tutorials https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFbTU4_cn7lNWvh7_jjQwBbyOb_YGDcy1 and a forum at your fingertips, you can always find answers to frequently asked questions here. I also recorded new video lessons that can help at the right time.

I hope you will have a productive work.

Have a great summer for everyone and of course not to get sick, because the main thing in our time is health!

Hi - this looks like a very interesting plugin. 2 Questions:

• Do you support path tracing in 4.27? In particular there is a delay required for path tracing denoiser to kick in.
  • Do you offer a trial of your plugin as whilst it looks promising, it is a little pricey (not pricey compared to the effort you’ve put into the plugin!)

Good afternoon, david.gillespie!
Yes, version 4.27 is supported, but it is not yet available on the market, but you can independently transfer the 360 camera from version 4.26 to version 4.27, you should not have any problems when working, but I’m still checking what errors there may be.

I am currently on vacation and I do not have the opportunity to check this.

PathTracing has received new updates at the moment and some subtleties I may not know. Tell me, do you have any small instructions or steps on how to check the noise reduction using PathTracing?

The latest versions 4.25-4.26 support anti-aliasing, the more anti-aliasing samples you make, the higher the anti-aliasing quality.

I think this should work for PathTracing as well.

Unfortunately, there is no trial version of the plugin, but you can always send me your project to and I can make a test rendering and show you the result of using the plugin.

Yes, the price may seem high, but this guarantees that I am almost always in touch and always ready to help you with technical support.
Of course, except for the time when I’m on vacation.

Hi ,

Quick question, I can’t find how to get the spherecapture reflection out of the movie render. I get them without problem in the viewport but when rendering the sequence out, the water loses reflection and refraction.

Thanks!

Hi, ArmadiF10 !
I need to take a look at your settings.
Please send me email .