We just purchased your plugin, and would like to capture a movie, but with no luck so far.
We tried with an Emtpy Level, with a ground plane and background sky. Added a Camera Actor, animated it in the Sequencer, and followed the steps in the tutorial below with the Camera_Point_360 Camera_Rec_360 objects.
- When trying Sequencer “Render Movie” option, only the original camera’s view gets exported, with no panoramic projection.
- When trying to use “Screen Shot System” “Screen Shot Rec” option in the Camera_Rec_360 object, a panoramic images get exported, but it does not match the animated camera’s route. The camera position does not change, but on the animated background sky the movement of clouds is visible. But the camera does not move, so the same frame gets exported 150 times.
- Sometimes we can see other frames appearing in the exported images, but they have no proper order. For example first and last frame gets exported, and then the last frame gets exported 150 times.
We tried it on 2 different configs:
- Ryzen Threadripper 1950X, 32 GB RAM, 2x Geforce GTX1080 Ti
- Intel i7-5930K, 128GB RAM, 2x Geforce GTX 1070
What could be the problem? Is the hardware not enough for the capturing?
Is there maybe a sample scene available so we can try if the settings are messed up?