Calculate vectors around the mesh (vector math)

I have a ship which is floating in the water and I want to spawn particles (splashes) when the water gets too high or when the ship goes deeper in the water.

So, I created C++ component (sphere) which is checking on tick how deep it is (MyDepth variable). Everything works fine but I want to have 30-40 spheres placed around the ship but very close to the ship hull so that I could iterate though them and spawn particles in the specific shere location.

Few questions:

1. Is there a special function in Unreal which helps calculating the relative to the ship (parent) location? What is the best way of doing it (I don’t want to do it manually)

2. How can I create multiple instances (objects) of my class, initilize them properly and make them visible in the editor? (the only instance I created - TestComponent - is always nullptr and I don’t know why). Also, can I do it without creating lots of components in the editor?

3. What is the best way in general to solve the issue?

.h

#pragma once

#include "CoreMinimal.h"
#include "TrueSkyWaterProbeComponent.h"
#include "Components/ActorComponent.h"
#include "Engine.h"
#include "TestComponent.generated.h"

UCLASS(Blueprintable, ClassGroup = (Custom), meta = (BlueprintSpawnableComponent))
class ALMAZ_API UTestComponent : public UTrueSkyWaterProbeComponent
{
	GENERATED_UCLASS_BODY()

~UTestComponent();

float MyDepth;

UTestComponent* TestComponent;
	float GetMyDepth();
	void TickComponent(float DeltaTime, enum ELevelTick TickType, FActorComponentTickFunction *ThisTickFunction);

};

.cpp

UTestComponent::UTestComponent(const FObjectInitializer& ObjectInitializer)
	: Super(ObjectInitializer)
{
	PrimaryComponentTick.bCanEverTick = true;
	PrimaryComponentTick.bStartWithTickEnabled = true;
	bAutoActivate = true;
	SetComponentTickEnabled(true);

if (TestComponent != nullptr)
	{
		TestComponent->RegisterComponent();
	}
}

UTestComponent::~UTestComponent()
{

}

float UTestComponent::GetMyDepth()
{
	MyDepth = UTrueSkyWaterProbeComponent::GetDepth();
	return MyDepth;
}

void UTestComponent::TickComponent(float DeltaTime, ELevelTick TickType, FActorComponentTickFunction * ThisTickFunction)
{
	Super::TickComponent(DeltaTime, TickType, ThisTickFunction);

GetMyDepth();
	GEngine->AddOnScreenDebugMessage(-1, 0.f, FColor::Blue, FString::Printf(TEXT("The depth is %f"), MyDepth));
}