[C++]Why is a PlayerController in details and why I cannot create it

So you are trying to create an object to APlayerController class with CreateDefaultSubobject()? That doesn’t make any sense. Can you describe more you issue and maybe send some code here so I can really see what are you trying?

Hello!
I read almost evrywhere that PlayerController is for receive input. But I’m begginer and I want to know more about it (for example it can hide/show the mouse cursor)
And i’m wonder why when I create a PlayerController with CreateDefaultSubobjcect it doesn’t appears.
Thanks and see you!

Thanks for your help! (especially staticvoidlol)
I thought in Unreal I can do like Unity or Godot but you explain me how works Unreal.
Thanks my problem is solved!

You need to understand the gameplay framework first. Unreal is opinionated in regards to the relationships between the core components. You can’t just use these components independently as you would in Unity or Godot or (mostly newer) other engines.

When creating a basic project, base class instances of these entities are generated for you already. You can (mostly & fairly) easily override them with instances of your own derived classes. That’s the Unreal way - you have to work within this framework unless you know the engine better than the back of your hand and even then there would be very few cases where it would be a good idea to deviate from this. See documentation.