C++ class inheriting from CollisionBoxComponent messes up blueprint class - causes crash

So I made a class in C++ fo function as my hitbox in game. I wanted additional functionality on it.
Here’s the code. It’s very basic:

/**
 */
UCLASS(BlueprintType, ClassGroup=(Custom), meta=(BlueprintSpawnableComponent), Category="Combat Meta")
class TOSH_PROTOTYPE_API UCombatBoxComponent : public UBoxComponent
{
	GENERATED_BODY()

public:

UPROPERTY(EditAnywhere, BlueprintReadWrite)
	FGameplayTag Tag;
};

UCLASS(BlueprintType, ClassGroup=(Custom), meta=(BlueprintSpawnableComponent), Category="Combat Meta")
class TOSH_PROTOTYPE_API UCombatHitboxComponent : public UCombatBoxComponent
{
	GENERATED_BODY()

public:
	UCombatHitboxComponent();

UPROPERTY(EditAnywhere, BlueprintReadWrite)
	FAttackProperties AttackPropertiesHolder;

UPROPERTY(VisibleAnywhere, BlueprintReadWrite)
	TMap<const ACombatCharacterBase*, int> HitActors;

virtual void SetCollisionEnabled(ECollisionEnabled::Type NewType) override;

// Register a hit to an actor. Returns the number of hits the actor has registered.
	UFUNCTION(BlueprintCallable)
	int RegisterHit(const ACombatCharacterBase* CharPtr);

int GetHitCount(const ACombatCharacterBase* CharPtr);

void ClearHitRegisters();
};

Initially I added it to my actor and everything was fine, but somewhere along the line I recompiled my project and now it crashes every c++ compile through the editor.

Additionally, the inherited component seems to have lost it’s transform details, save for it’s scale. Setting it’s Box Extent data doesn’t not persist between builds. I can oly delete it and add a new class of the same type, but it just ends up happening again on next build.

Also, somehow deleting it caused a different component of the same class to be deleted form a different blueprint class. It had completely different properties and didn’t show the above issues.