Build failed while packaging after upgrading project from 4.11 to 4.13.2

cook log

I made a copy of my project and upgraded it to 4.13.2 via the launcher, and checked my blueprints for errors. I did not find any, and I can build the project without error in the editor. When packaging project for android, I get an error, logs attached. I am able to build my project on 4.11. I can make a new project and package it successfully on 4.13. I am able to make a new project in 4.11, convert to 4.13 and package successfully.

I’ve tried reinstalling unreal engine, but it did not solve the issue.
These are the warnings and errors I get:

LogModuleManager:Warning: No filename provided for module ExampleDeviceProfileSelector
LogModuleManager:Warning: ModuleManager: Unable to load module 'ExampleDeviceProfileSelector' because the file 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.13/Engine/Binaries/Win64/' was not found.
LogModuleManager:Warning: No filename provided for module ExampleDeviceProfileSelector
LogModuleManager:Warning: ModuleManager: Unable to load module 'ExampleDeviceProfileSelector' because the file 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.13/Engine/Binaries/Win64/' was not found.
LogLinker:Warning: Can't find file '/Game/PuzzleBP/Blueprints/Sound/NewSoundConcurrency'
LogUObjectGlobals:Warning: Failed to find object 'Class None.'
PackagingResults:Warning: Warning Warning Unable to find package for cooking MainMenu
PackagingResults:Warning: Warning Warning Unable to find package for cooking Main
PackagingResults:Warning: Warning Warning Unable to find package for cooking Tutorial
PackagingResults:Warning: Warning Warning Unable to find package for cooking Inventory
PackagingResults:Warning: Warning Warning Unable to find package for cooking MainMenu
PackagingResults:Warning: Warning Warning Unable to find package for cooking Main
PackagingResults:Warning: Warning Warning Unable to find package for cooking Tutorial
PackagingResults:Warning: Warning Warning Unable to find package for cooking Inventory
PackagingResults:Error: Error Unknown Cook Failure

Hello Tomatoes,

From looking at the log, it seems like this is the main error:

LogPackageName:Error: DoesPackageExist: DoesPackageExist FAILED: 'MainMenu' is not a standard unreal filename or a long path name. Reason: Path should start with a '/'

This is also repeated for Main, Tutorial, and Inventory. I’m assuming by these names that they are map names. If this is the case, can you check your Maps & Modes settings in Edit > Project Settings? Try clearing any fields that mention these maps and setting them again. There could be some odd conversion things that are causing them to not be referenced correctly. Usually when people get this message, it says “None” instead of the name of a particular map and it means that one of the fields isn’t populated so hopefully this will fix the problem.

In the future, when converting your project, I would suggest trying to go one version at a time, as jumping between multiple versions is more likely to cause conversion issues as it is a bigger change all at once.

Edit: I would also suggest deleting the Intermediates folder after converting, as freshly generating that information can be helpful.

My goodness, I can’t believe it was something so simple. I first deleted the intermediates folder, then removed the array of “List of maps to include in a packaged build” completely. Build success! Thank you for your help