Hiya! I just had this same problem. Your solution helped me out a lot! Thank you.
After digging far deeper than I should’ve, I realized that (at least in my version)
was fine the way it was.
It wasn’t able to find
module never added the path to its source QUOTE in the first place.
Then, using your solution, I noticed there was no
folder at all.
was actually path:
If you look in the build file you’ll see it *does *build a path, but it’s to a library directory. *Not *the source folder:
string IntelMetricsDiscoveryPath = Target.UEThirdPartySourceDirectory + "Intel/MetricsDiscovery/MetricsDiscoveryHelper/";
PublicSystemIncludePaths.Add(IntelMetricsDiscoveryPath + "build/include/metrics_discovery/");
**So, just under that last line, I added the following code and it worked perfectly afterwards:
PublicSystemIncludePaths.Add(IntelMetricsDiscoveryPath + "source/");
I’m not sure why or how this happened, but I hope it helps others who had the same problem we did.