Build Daydream app error major version 52 is newer than 51

I’m running on Unreal Windows and want to build a daydream app for android, cannot build it…

Noticed one line, how should I solve this problem? what does the compiler mean in this place? Thanks guys!

UATHelper: Packaging (Android (All)): UnrealBuildTool: [javac] warning: C:\NVPACK\android-sdk-windows\platforms\android-24\android.jar(java/util/AbstractList.class): major version 52 is newer than 51, the highest major version supported by this compiler.
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (All)): UnrealBuildTool: [javac] It is recommended that the compiler be upgraded.

Tried to download the Java SDK 1.18, and updated the Java SDK location in project setting, doesn’t help

Use jdk1.8.0 instead of jdk1.7.0. After you do this, you may see java 1.5 obsolete warnings, but you can ignore these. I also recommend undating Proguard to a version that works with the android-24 jar. Follow these instructions: https://forums.unrealengine.com/showthread.php?129959-Packaging-fail-only-with-For-Distribution&p=666806&viewfull=1#post666806