Build checkbox stays checked in custom launch profile

Hey,

Minor bug here, when using the custom launch profile to create some dlc i uncheck the build checkbox, and when i close and launch the profile it doenst build, so far so good. But when i reopen the profile, the checkbox is checked again. It never stays off after closing/reopening.

Cheers

Cedric

Hi ,

• Does this occur in a clean, blank project with no additional content or is it limited to one project?
  • What are the steps you are taking to reproduce this error on your end?

Hey ,

I’m terribly sorry, i can’t reproduce it even on my project !

I did it many times to be sure before opening this report, so either i missed something or i did many times the same mistake.

Let’s close it and i will reopen if it happens again and i find the conditions to repro it at will.

Thanks and sorry for your time.

Cedric

I’m happy to hear it isn’t occurring for you any more! For now I will mark this as answered for tracking purposes. If you experience the error again, please comment here and I’ll be happy to take another look.

Hey ,

The trick was to launch the profile, then the build box is checked again.

I made a short video to show you:

I must add that i cannot reproduce this behavior on a new project, so it might just be a problem on my project only, or i still don't have identified the needed conditions to repro it anywhere. Still this shouldn't be happening i guess.

I’ll go on trying to repro it on a new project but in the meantime, do you have any idea where i could look at to try to sort this out ?

Thanks

Cedric

Unfortunately no. I haven’t been able to reproduce this on my end. If you have a sample project where this is occurring you’d be willing to share I’ll happily take a look to see what may be going on.