Hi, I think I just have encountered a bug with the UMG Widget editor:
When I open a widget (tried with multiple), and it opens in fullscreen, when I then drag the top border down to shrink it (you know what I mean), it gets stuck instantly with a white border (but shrinked) and the whole editor needs to be closed by closing the process.
This behaviour doesn’t occur on mateiral editor and texture viewer, I tested them.
Furthermore, if I open something different like a material and after that when I try to open a widget, it spawns an empty window unable to see or to close, rendering the editor useless like I told above.
Just minimizing the umg editor window, without the need to drag it down does the same.
I just tested this on another project, there I created a new widget and did not encounter this bug.
I was unable to reproduce this issue on our end. I have a few questions that will help narrow down what issue it is that you are experiencing.
- What version of the engine are you using?
- Does this error still occur in the original project?
- Has the project with the issue been upgraded at some point?
- Could you provide screen shots of the issue that you are speaking of?
- I tried another relatively fresh project and it did not occur
- All upgrade ways I think from 4.2 or 4.3 upwards
- Well this is currently not possible
For some reason now it works, yesterday it didn’t even though I restarted several times. Nothing really changed except some code lines and that I builded some apks
I tried once more to reproduce this issue on our end, however I was unable to do so. I am happy to hear that your issue is no longer occurring. If this issue occurs again please post back with any new information and a detailed set of steps on how to reproduce this issue on our end.
Make a great day