Book "Starting your career in the video game industry"

Hey guys,

I’m Franck Fitrzyk, I’m a technical designer with 5 years of experience in the indstry, working at Eden Games and Ubisoft. I’m also a level design teacher in several french game schools and I’ve seen that the game industry juniors have a lot of difficulties to understand how to build up a good application. So, I decided to work on this and gather experience to help them improve their application profile when they apply to game jobs.

I’m writing it in French, the book is nearly finished yet, I need help to be able to send it to a profesional translator to have a proper English version. That’s why today I’m launching a Kickstarter campaign to help me fund a proper translation from French to English to share the book worldwide !

Obviously, the book is not dedicated to seniors and veterans (unless you want to be really nice and back the project) but is really made newbies. Yet, I’d gladly take your sharing abilities to spread the word about the campaign that is ending on the 1rst of April.

If you know people that ask tons of questions about the gaming industry, teenagers that wonder how to break in, that’s for them.

Here is the link to the Kickstarter page!

Comments and suggestions are welcomed :slight_smile:

See you!