Blueprint (playercontroller) not loading correctly

I have a weird problem with my project. I made a blueprint playercontroller that has a c++ playercontroller as parent.
The blueprint works as intended. But next time when i start up unreal engine, and press the play button, the playercontroller acts a bit differend then it suposed to do.However when i open the playercontroller in the editor it works correct, without changing anything.Even if i do so while the game is running it sudenly works as intended.I thought the blueprint is corupt in some way.
I tryed compiling the blueprint and saving , but that did nothing. I als tryed rebuilding the project by deleting the .vs Binaries Intermediate and Saved folders and regenerating the Visual studio project files , but that didnt help.

What exactly is going on?

i programmed my player controller so that the joystick of my gamepad moves the mouse cursor around instead of moving around when the inventory of my game is open. I also added a menu to my game where i can set the speed of the mouse , controlled by the gamepad. But when i start up the project in unreal, the mouse moves faster then programmed. To fast. Untill i open the playercontroller in the editor, without changing any code. The suddenly it starts working the way its programmed.