[BLOCKER] Memory Calculation Disconnects

I have already submitted this as a bug report via the form, but I am BLOCKED from updating this map, and would LOVE some help.

I can launch a live session no problem, play it and everything. As soon as I launch the memory calculation, it comes back with the editor disconnected and this is the red error message:

LogNet: Error: UEngine::BroadcastNetworkFailure: FailureType = ConnectionTimeout, ErrorString = UNetConnection::Tick: Connection TIMED OUT. Closing connection… Elapsed: 30.02, Real: 30.02, Good: 30.02, DriverTime: 242.77, Threshold: 30.00, [UNetConnection] RemoteAddr: 3.101.170.185:15070, Name: IpConnection_1, Driver: IpNetDriver_1 IpNetDriver_1, IsServer: NO, PC: NULL, Owner: ValkyrieBeaconClient_1, UniqueId: MCP:63919e6b189c4a07a08408cdd13e5b75, Driver = IpNetDriver_1 IpNetDriver_1

I have restarted the client, I have cleaned up assets, I have tried looking through all the logs when I build landscape and there is nothing red at all. I don’t know what else to do.

PLEASE help me figure out what I can do to get this updated???

@Rebel_FNC Thank you for your report! Can you please re-post using the “New Issue” option on the Issues and Bug Reporting forums? Posts with this feature are connected directly into our development team so we can quickly get to them!For more information, such as how to get the reference ID, please check out the article here: https://create.fortnite.com/news/using-the-creative-and-uefn-bug-reporting-form

@Rebel_FNC does this issue occur on every map for you or just a specific one? Can you try on a new, empty map? If it doesn’t occur on an empty map it might be related to the content in your island in which case we can discuss further.

@HalcyonKnight96 So I am going to try to this as soon as I get a chance, sadly the next day I had asthma issues and am currently stuck in the hospital.

@Rebel_FNC I’m very sorry to hear that, hope you have a quick and easy recovery

@HalcyonKnight96 I ran memory calculation on a fresh island and it worked fine. As well, thank you for the kind wishes, I am home and better.

What content on the island could be doing this?

I do not see New Issue as a tag to repost this problem. I’m sorry

I’d perhaps first try resaving all your assets by hitting ctrl-a in the outliner, right clicking an asset and then selecting “Resave Selected Assets” if that doesn’t work I’ll take a look in your project.

Still not working after trying to save all the assets again, I don’t know what you need, but here is the reference ID: 945efb77-46ed-9fae-585d-e68ae5e1f139

@HalcyonKnight96 sorry, any update?

Hi @Rebel_FNC sorry for the delay here. I’ll try to take a look at your project tomorrow. Thanks for your patience :bowing_man: