Blender Skeleton Import to Unreal

Hello, I am not sure if this is already a topic on the forum if so I am really sorry. I write this in hopes that someone from Epic Games actually reads this. I’ve recently begun enjoying the learning process of this amazing engine. I unfortunately came to a bump in the road just like in any other learning endeavor. Except this bump I haven’t been able to solve after weeks of searching for a solution. It appears to be almost impossible to successfully import a skeletal mesh for a character using Blender. I have searched over many forums and a lot of YouTube videos but have not been successful. Many of the forums I’ve read stated that its super hard to actually accomplish this task because the engine prefers Maya over Blender. Now I do not know about many others but I personally do not have $195 a month lying aside to buy Maya. This is my last call for help as I am defeated of being stuck, for the time being I’m just going to use unity. If anything that can help me or has also the same issue please do share. Also, if I am entirely wrong and there’s an obvious solution please do let me know! Thank you for your time!