Avoid features on the background.

Hello
I captured two sequences of images of an object disposed on the table, the first frontally, the second rotating it of 180 degree. I hoped the background was not so influent, but instead now it appear impossibile that Reality Capture could merge correctly the two sequences.
I tried to resolve the problem, without success, using control points (8 points on 2 images for each sequence). I cannot mask the images, because they are five hundred at sequence. Is there a way to define a useful constraint so that background could be less influent in the reconstruction process?
Thanks a lot.

Hi Jessica

I tried to resolve the problem, without success, using control points (8 points on 2 images for each sequence)

put one control point (CP) in at least 3 images ( 4-6 preferred ). Can you put a screenshot here so that I can see how the CPs are placed in the images?

I cannot mask the images, because they are five hundred at sequence. Is there a way to define a useful constraint so that background could be less influent in the reconstruction process?

hard to say without seeing the original data, but try to set in ALIGNMENT->SETTINGS->
IMAGE OVERLAP to HIGH
DETECTOR SENSITIVITY to MEDIUM-LOW