Automatic signing is unable to resolve an issue with the target's entitlements file

Create iOS for distribution failed.

env: Automatic signing is unable to resolve an issue with the “Puzzle” target’s entitlements file. Remove the entitlements or switch to manual signing and resolve the issue by downloading a

provisioning profile from the developer website.

env: Provisioning profile “dis” doesn’t match the entitlements file’s value for the get-task-allow entitlement.

env: Code signing is required for product type ‘Application’ in SDK ‘iOS 10.3’

env: BUILD FAILED

In addition,
only ios distribution version failed, develop version success.

If you project doesn’t contain c++ source code, distribution version can success. I used to try to remove all c++ source code, it can success to create a distribution version of ipa.

I noticed that the dev version contains get-task-allow = true, the distribution contains false. I think it is ok, but don’t understand why c ++ source code related to this

There there only there source files related with get-task-allow: UEDeployIOS.cs, CompileTime.cs, MobileProvisionUtilities.cs, I had reviewed but found nothing

I think it may be related to my development environment is the latest:
mac os:10.12.5
xcode:8.3.2
itune:10.12.5
ue4: 4.15.3

Here is my another post:
Automatic signing is unable to resolve an issue with the target’s entitlements file
https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/604068/automatic-signing-is-unable-to-resolve-an-issue-wi.html