I bumped into a problem when I tried to make my windows app run also on OSX.
On windows the app runs well. Compiling on Mac was successful and the app runs generally, but:
I use the Async Task Download Image Blueprint node which takes a URL path as input.
On windows I found the right URL format to make it work.
Adding a “file:///” to the windows file path gives the right input for the Node in windows.
Now on Mac it was not working with the same URL Format so I tried all I could find in the internet,
first of course on the apple webpage. I am not sure if it is the format which is wrong because I tried so many combinations.
Maybe the Node is not running like it is running on windows.
So if anybody had a similar problem about URL Format or the function of the Async Task Download Image I would love to hear from it.
Best regards, Stefan