Arteria release new music pack, plus now selling back in EU!

9 tracks feature in this Fantasy Battle Cinematic Music.**

Produced in the Arteria Music Studios, featuring an array of Orchestral ensembles, and intense percussion, this pack is essential for your cinematic battle scenes, for medieval or fantasy settings.

SPECIAL BONUS!!
The pack was original devised to feature ten tracks, but then we thought of a special promotion for our loyal customers.

**If you are one of the lucky 30 customers to purchase this pack during this weekend’s release, you will receive a tenth track, IT WILL BE A CUSOTM TRACK WRITTEN EXCLUSIVE AND JUST FOR YOU, and not be resold to any other customer!!! Pack features all 9 tracks in Mp3 & OGG formats.

There is a counter on the product page, detailing the countdown from 30 - you will instantly know, if you are one of the lucky 30 customers to receive a track written just for you.

just $19.99
SPECIAL CUSTOMER OFFER FOR UNREAL USERS
The first 20 customers to email the code UNREAL JAN, can purchase any 5 content packs of their choice off the site for just $10 - email**

ProductPage:

I rather like that special offer of yours. Emailed you regarding you.

Thankyou, did you email today?

I emailed you yesterday morning. But I sent you a message on your Arteria website like 10 minutes ago since I hadn’t heard back from you.