Download

Arrange Variables Alphabetically

Hey there! Three request really. If these features already exist, or are a paint to implement. They are not critical. I am just a stickler for workflow, and these would make my life easier.

BLUEPRINTS:

1. Could we have a button that would arrange all of our variables and categories alphabetically.

2. Could we be able to select multiple variables, so that we can put them in a category all at once? Perhaps extended further, we could use this feature to drag multiple variable get or setters on to the graph at once?

3. This is the “add variable” button. I would like to be able to add allot of variables without this moving out of sight. Perhaps lock it to an independent frame.

ae45f158118444896b500a22ab7171965808fd5f.png

3 1/2. Please don’t refocus the variable viewport when I select a new category for a variable. It’s really annoying.

Thanks for all of your hard work!

Hi The Britain,

Thank you for the suggestions. I have entered all 3 as feature requests in our system and our developers will be taking them into consideration.

Cheers,

TJ

Thanks, I would like to mention this is just a polish thing, and overall, I really love this blueprint system. I didn’t think I would, but I do.