ARK: Survival Evolved
Stranded on the shores of a mysterious island, you must learn to survive. Use your cunning to kill or tame the primeval creatures roaming the land, and encounter other players to survive, dominate… and escape!
We have 2 main offices located in Seattle, Washington and Gainesville, Florida.
Jesse Rapczak - Co Creative Director
Jeremy Stieglitz - Co Creative Director
We are looking for an animator to join the ARK: Survival Evolved Team. This is a full time position here in Seattle, WA.
- Create human and creature animations for ARK: Survival Evolved
- Iterate on animations with cross functional teams and leads through prototyping and critiques
- Work with lead animator to ensure all animation deliverables are completed at a desired quality on time.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in game development as an animator
- Great understanding of animating creatures and humans
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team that is scattered throughout the world
- Strong self-motivation, great communication, and awesome team-player attitude
- Capable of mastering new pipeline and tech tools
** - Experience in the Unreal 4 Engine
- Experience in Rigging**
- Strong traditional 2D animation skills
- Shipped at least 1 game as an Animator
- Familiarity with the ARK Dev Kit