Ark Devkit crashes while trying to load PrimalGameData_BP for first time

I’ve never gotten the DevKit to work for me because it keeps crashing when I try to load PrimalGameData_BP.
I’ve got the Dev Kit installed through Epic Games and Ark installed through Steam. I’ve also got the crash logs. I’ll be uploading some samples.
Ark works fine (takes a while to load if I’ve got a bunch of mods activated) but can’t get past the PrimalGameData crash on the DevKit.
There seems to be a bunch of errors with files not being found. For example, asset Human_Male_FPV_D can’t be found while loading Human_Male_FPV_Colorized_BASEMIC.uasset.
It says the Steam API is disabled. I have no clue if that’s an issue or how to fix it.
I’m hoping I could get some help.

Some of my computer specs (let me know if I should add more):
Intel Core 15-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHz
8GB Ram
64 bit Windows 10
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
Installed on a dedicated 1 TB SSD

A few examples of the errors I’ve noticed in the logs
LogHAL:Warning: FWindowsPlatformProcess::GetDllHandle(‘aqProf.dll’) failed with LastError = 126
LogInit:Display: Project file not found: ShooterGame/ShooterGame.uproject
LogConsoleManager:Warning: Console object named ‘r.SSS.Scale’ already exists but is being registered again, but we weren’t expected it to be! (FConsoleManager::AddConsoleObject)
LogOnline:Warning: STEAM: Steam API disabled!
LogConsoleResponse:Warning: Skipping Unknown console variable: ‘UIScaleRule = SmallestCurve’
[2021.03.09-04.24.47:818] 0]LogConsoleResponse:Warning: Found in ini file ‘…/…/…/Projects/ShooterGame/Saved/Config/Windows/Engine.ini’, in section ‘[/Script/Engine.RendererSettings]’
LogCollisionProfile:Warning: Profile (Vehicle) ObjectTypeName (Vehicle) is invalid.
LogUObjectGlobals:Warning: Failed to find object ‘HoudiniAsset /HoudiniEngine/houdini_bgeo_import.houdini_bgeo_import’
LogLinker:Warning: Can’t find file ‘/Game/PrimalEarth/Human/Male/Base/Textures/Human_Male_FPV_D’
LogLinker:Warning: Can’t find file for asset ‘/Game/PrimalEarth/Human/Male/Base/Textures/Human_Male_FPV_D’ while loading …/…/…/Projects/ShooterGame/Content/PrimalEarth/Human/Male/Base/Materials/Human_Male_FPV_Colorized_BASEMIC.uasset.

Let me know if there’s any other information I can give that might help you guys figure out what I’m doing wrong.