Apex Destruction Plugin always loads the same mesh

As the title says, when I select “Create Destructible Mesh” the plugin doesnt care about the specific mesh I selected, but always loads one I already used like 10 days ago…
I just can’t understand what’s goin on, I already tryed to turn off/on the plugin. Also I tried manually removing ApexDestruction plugin folder and tried to reinstall it by verify UE4 installation…

This bug is just insane and it seems like i’ll be never able to fracture meshes again…

A little update, this doesn’t happen with UE4 4.23.

In 4.24 I also tryed to remove the static mesh assets the plugin was always loading, now the engine simply crash when I click on “create destructible mesh”.

I’m having issues as well. I’ve experience the same issue where the Static Mesh I initially loaded loads when I create a different static mesh. I also do not get any fracture mesh functionality, the meshes just disappear.

Same problem with destructible on 4.24.

Same problem, hope they are going to fix it soon.

Same issue here. Meshes disappear when i try to fracture them. Going back to 4.23

Me too same problem anybody find solution!!!

First time attempting to use destructible mesh. So im having the same problem. Enabled plugin, setup collision, created destructible mesh. Followed a few tutorials to make sure I have the same result. When I get to click fracture, the mesh disappears and when I try to spawn into level, it functions as a passive object I can walk through it it’s wierd…

Hello, same problem here and always no solution…

Im now using 4.25, mesh are correctly loaded but the fracture preview isn’t working. I think the main issues with this software is that is literally fullfilled with an insane amount of glitches and bugs and Epic simply doesn’t care.