Any UE4 books?

I know there have been several books on UDK development, but are there any for UE4, or is anyone out there working on one now? I love all the video tutorials, but personally, I like to work through a book when learning something new.

Thanks!

ps: if any author is looking for a beta book reader, I’d volunteer…

I created a page on the wiki for a “UE4: Up and Running” community book, but I don’t think much is going to be done with it. It was mainly just done so I can update it with stuff as I’m learning and have everything into a structured place where people can contribute when they need to.

I’m sure Epic have book licenses lined up, so it shouldn’t be long before they surface, but I’d say the wiki is the best place to keep an eye out for most of the community related guides.

Lol, I was literally going to post the same thing :stuck_out_tongue: I’m itchin’ to get my hands on some good hard print.

With Epic’s new pricing model, I think there is going to be a big influx of developers, and a bigger market for UE4 books than there was for UDK books. So get on it publishers! Send out those advances. :slight_smile:

I like that idea!