Any help with this -_-

UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)): ERROR: UBT ERROR: Failed to produce item: D:\Ue4Projects\POTMGEnchindaTribe\Binaries\Win32\POTMGEnchindaTribe.exe
PackagingResults: Error: UBT ERROR: Failed to produce item: D:\Ue4Projects\POTMGEnchindaTribe\Binaries\Win32\POTMGEnchindaTribe.exe
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)): Total build time: 70.78 seconds (Local executor: 0.00 seconds)
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)): Took 71.346243s to run UnrealBuildTool.exe, ExitCode=5
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)): ERROR: Command failed (Result:5): D:\UnrealEngine4\UE_4.19\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\UnrealBuildTool.exe POTMGEnchindaTribe Win32 Development -Project=D:\Ue4Projects\POTMGEnchindaTribe\POTMGEnchindaTribe.uproject D:\Ue4Projects\POTMGEnchindaTribe\POTMGEnchindaTribe.uproject -NoUBTMakefiles -remoteini=“D:\Ue4Projects\PO
TMGEnchindaTribe” -skipdeploy -noxge -NoHotReload -ignorejunk. See logfile for details: ‘UnrealBuildTool-2018.07.07-18.17.19.txt’
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)): (see C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\D+UnrealEngine4+UE_4.19\UAT_Log.txt for full exception trace)
PackagingResults: Error: Command failed (Result:5): D:\UnrealEngine4\UE_4.19\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\UnrealBuildTool.exe POTMGEnchindaTribe Win32 Development -Project=D:\Ue4Projects\POTMGEnchindaTribe\POTMGEnchindaTribe.uproject D:\Ue4Projects\POTMGEnchindaTribe\POTMGEnchindaTribe.uproject -NoUBTMakefiles -remoteini=“D:\Ue4Projects\POTMGEnchindaTribe” -skip
deploy -noxge -NoHotReload -ignorejunk. See logfile for details: ‘UnrealBuildTool-2018.07.07-18.17.19.txt’
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)): AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=5 (5)
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)): BUILD FAILED
PackagingResults: Error: Unknown Error

Logs only shows aftermath of actual error paste stuff before that, by look of it you gont compilation issue

soo what am i sopouse to do

I can guarantee you, I"ve never used this before, as I’m not there yet ( close tho),having said, I want to help, as I know whats its like to get NO help on something so important…anyway so,this:

" UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)): ERROR: Command failed (Result:5): D:\UnrealEngine4\UE_4.19\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\UnrealBuildTool.exe POTMGEnchindaTribe Win32 Development -Project=D:\Ue4Projects\POTMGEnchindaTribe\POTMGEnchindaTribe.uproject D:\Ue4Projects\POTMGEnchindaTribe\POTMGEnchindaTribe.uproject -NoUBTMakefiles -remoteini="D:\Ue4Projects\PO "

I have compiled a lot when I used linux,ages ago and I"ve seen my share of errors.

IS there any chance , given the ‘command failed’ error, that its a simple case of not providing the right options after command ?

That can happen in many cases not just related to UE4.

HOpe that helps, if not well I, I had great intentions, from one coder/dev to another.

Peace out

the thing is i can export only on 64 bit but on 32 or html5 it keeps making errors