Animation Sharing plugin issues

Hello everyone,

I am quite new to Unreal and am working on a project that involves having a lot of enemies on the screen. So stumbled upon the animation sharing plugin that would work perfectly for my zombie horde.
I was able to make it work with my zombies (even though the documentation was not too clear for me), but I am having a few issues I would like to resolve.

1. Whenever I kill one of my zombies the Animation Sharing State Processor keeps trying to process the actor’s state and it generates thousands of errors. In the end it leads to the editor crashing, I am not 100% sure this is the cause but I am assuming it is. I have tried adding an Is Valid Node to prevent the errors, and even though that works, the editor still crashes after every 2-3 debug plays. I still have the feeling the cause is related to this somehow. I was wondering if there was a way to deregister the actor from the animation sharing manager once I want to kill it, but I have not found a way to do it.

2. Also when I kill a zombie, an important part of the project, to provide the feeling that I want, is that the zombie turns into a ragdoll. What is happening right now with the animation sharing system is that the zombie keeps its last state of animation, but the ragdoll physics simulation I had setup before is just not working anymore. I tried a few different things (hacks :frowning: ), but none of them worked. Any idea if this a limitation of the system or maybe there is a way I could achieve this?

Just FYI, the project is blueprint only. I want to start flirting with C++ but have not gotten there yet.

Thanks already