Animation plays fine in sequencer but renders with weird offsets

Hi! I’ve been struggling for the past few days trying to get to the bottom of this glitch that keeps happening.

I have a metahuman skeleton that I’m animating with their control rig in a sequencer. Everything looks and works as it should:

However, when I render it some of the bones take on a strange offset, in particular the arms hands & head are enlarged:

When returning to the sequencer after playing it the model will often maintain this weird morphed state until I manually adjust the transform of the actor and it all snaps back to how it should look.

I’m new to Unreal so I have no idea what could be causing this. I double-checked the keyframes of every bone to make sure there wasn’t a parent somewhere causing it, I checked all the relevant blueprints to make sure there was nothing going on there, I’ve tried different meshes, I’ve even tried copying the keyframes to a different skeleton. I’ve turned off all the physics & collisions. Nothing I’ve tried works! Very occasionally it will render the animation correctly, but it’s very unreliable. Most of the time this weird morphing happens and I have no idea at all what could be causing it.

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated!! Thank you