Animation for simple animations (Gathering & Crafting)

Hey!

I’m a solo dev working on an adventure RPG and I have a big emphasis on gathering and crafting skills (mining, woodcutting, blacksmithing, fishing cooking).

I’m looking for an animation (or someone who’s awesome with animation) to create these animation sets for my game. I would consider these ‘simple’ animations which would be called via anim montages and played with the character standing still (root motion disabled?).

The final deliverable includes 6 <3 second animations that look smooth and transition from one to the other well, rigged to the UE4 skeleton ready to import (FBX).

If interested, please reach out via discord (CrunchyNut #8048) with a link to your previous work / portfolio.

Thanks! Looking forward to hearing from you :slight_smile:

Hello Employer,

We’ve reviewed your complete job description. we can definitely help you in simple animations . Plz come on chat, so that we can have detailed discussion.
We are a team of dedicated professionals who provide an array of services like(2d/3d, Animation, Gaming, Comics, E-Learning, Wallpaper And Movies)
Plz come on chat, so that we can have detailed discussion.
Please have a look at my portfolio to see what I can do and to judge my skills.:

https://www.behance.net/hephaestusc052

We offer professional level services and 100% customer satisfaction.