Android Noob Build failed :(

I got a Free Gear Vr with my S7, so decided to follow this tutorial VR Tutorials -- Using Unreal Engine with Samsung's Gear VR - YouTube
to get ue4 ready to build Gear Vr content .

Only I have this Build error that I cant seem to solve for android, Can anyone help? Thanks.

I’m am on 4.14

[HR][/HR]
==== Writing new GameActivity.java file to C:\Users\AlphaWolF\Documents\Unreal Projects\GearVR_Test\Intermediate/Android/APK\src\com\epicgames\ue4\GameActivity.java ====
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC2)): UEDeployAndroid.MakeApk:
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC2)): Copying new .so C:\Program Files\Unreal Engine 4\Epic Games\4.14\Engine\Binaries\Android\UE4Game-armv7-es2.so file to jni folder…
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC2)): UEDeployAndroid.RunCommandLineProgramWithException: Preparing native code for debugging…
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC2)): Program.Main: ERROR: AutomationTool terminated with exception: ERROR: C:/NVPACK/android-ndk-r12b/ndk-build.cmd failed with args APP_ABI="armeabi-v7a " NDK_DEBUG=1
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC2)): Program.Main: AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=1 (Error_Unknown)
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC2)): BUILD FAILED
PackagingResults:Error: Error Unknown Error

Do you use 1R4 or 1R5? Did you install Codeworks from the UE4 engine folder or from Nvidia site packed? Has your Visual Studio credential gone old? In project ‘settings / Platforms / Android SDK / NDK Api level’ does it say “android-19” or something else?

Its 1R5 . I originally downloaded code-works seperatly , but In an attempt t troubleshoot I started again with the UE4 folder one. I only just downloaded VS 2015 COMMUNITY over the weekend… And yes I made the setting in android 19