HI Guys so ill get straight to the point
Im trying to create an android game using engine v4.11 and using a samsung smp-900 (galaxy note pro 12) however when i launch my game from pc on my tablet the game stays at the splash screen for 5-10 mins or longer before it starts properly , i have even tried to use a completely blank project and even that takes about 5 mins to load , any ideas what the issue could be ?
In order to better assist you, I’m going to need for you to provide me the logs from your mobile device.
- Attach your phone to the computer
- Go here: C:\android-sdk-windows\tools
- Open up Monitor.bat
- Launch the program and save the logs
If you cannot get Monitor.bat to open, please go to:
- Open up Monitor.exe
- Follow the instructions above
Make sure that you highlight all of the logs, because they do not save unless they’re highlighted.
- Check to see whether or not the same loading issue happens on a blank project (Blueprint, C++ or a mix - - whichever your original project consists of).
- Is your game large in GBs?
- Are there a lot of visual effects or animations?
- Did you get your version of 4.11 from the Epic Games Launcher or through GitHub?
We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will offer further assistance.