Android downloading image files at runtime for jigsaw?

So I already have a piece of code I found to import image files at runtime and chop them into puzzles. What I really want to find now is a solution to be able to host those image files on a website/cloud or basically anywhere except bloating my android app. It would also be nice to be able to add more images to the library the app can pull from without having to constantly build out a new version of the game each time. I’d love to be able to set up a database or tagging system to make searching for specific puzzle content easier as well but for now I’ll settle for just getting the image files somewhere accessible by the app.
Any suggestions for a solution on this? Epic cloud services? Hosting on a website?
Will I need C++ for this or is there a blueprint solution?
Thanks in advance.

So I got a solution but it’s not quite working yet. I am uploading them to Google Drive and sharing them and then using Download Image blueprint node to download the images. The only problem now is that node seems to return a Texture 2D Dynamic which I can use in UMG but can’t run some of my other code on. I need a Texture 2D node. Seems like a lot of people are having this issue. Anyone have a tip for how to convert the one node to the other?