- C++ Programmer / Game Designer, Counseling

sent private message :wink:

PMed you :slight_smile:

sent message :stuck_out_tongue:

Right now iā€™m working with him on a mobile project and i gotta say iā€™m really satisfied with his work and i feel bad for not giving him a more detailed plan on our first task, but he figured it out really quick!

Upcoming VR Projects

Good afternoonā€“we are working on securing some work for a VR start-up. We would love to make contact and keep you (and any other talented Unreal Engine artists) in our database once work lands. If youā€™re interested please drop me a line at and we can chat. Cheers!

Bump, Still available for work!

Thanks ! Your instruction was incredibly helpful and quick. Nice to have you there. As good as the resources are for UE4, sometimes you just need a guy that knows what he is doing.

What is your email address? I need programming work for an American football video game I am constructing in Unreal 4. Contact me at

Bump, Once again im available for work!

PMā€™ed you in regards to helping me with some AI movement.

Got your PM :slight_smile:

Where are you located?

Im located on Venezuela

good job . I see that you have grown a lot since we have worket togheter.

Awesome work there! Might be interested to collaborate in the future when our financial situation improves :slight_smile:

I have worked with several game developers before I met and I can tell you he is a very talented programmer with excellent communication skills, and overall a great guy to work with.

I highly recommend him!

Are you still available to do work?

Awesome work with Dead Crusade! I sent you a PM.

hey alvarofer! Sent you skype friend request i have small job for you! iā€™am making scifi multiplayer shooter game! :slight_smile:

Hey, i just got it , sent you a message :slight_smile: