AllCoolingDownTickFunctions related crash

Getting crash often that mentions AllCoolingDownTickFunctions:

[2016.03.14-21.08.43:248][943]LogWindows:Error: === Critical error: ===
Assertion failed: TickFunction == AllCoolingDownTickFunctions.Head [File:D:\BuildFarm\buildmachine_++depot+UE4-Releases+4.10\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\TickTaskManager.cpp] [Line: 931]

Happening during play in editor.

Attached the dump files

[link text][1]
[1]: 82172-crashlogs14_march_16.zip (80.6 KB)

Hello,

• Are you getting a crash reporter window? If so, could you provide your machine id and ensure to hit send on the report?
  • Do you have any steps we can follow to reproduce the crash on our end?

My machineId is F87B756443F95CE9986941A672FE5264, but have heard my earlier sent crashes havent reached destination. I dont know how to reproduce it, but also getting similar crash in near empty test map so its not map releated. Usually editor just freezes when ending play, but that time got it with crash.

Only guess that it could be AI releated, but not having performance issues before the suddent crash.

If you have the same crash in another map, could you provide the steps you took to reproduce the crash?

Got it again in the empty test map when exiting play (sent also crash report). There was only my character and AI actor with animblueprint and projectiles flying.

The projectile blueprint have been one possible crash trigger. I will clean it to see if it helps.

If you can provide steps to reproduce this issue in a clean project, please do so. If you aren’t sure how to reproduce the issue, then feel free to zip up your project and provide a link so that I can download it from Dropbox and take a look at your setup.

You can PM it to me on the forums: https://forums.unrealengine.com/member.php?160394-Sean-Flint

I was hoping the dumpfiles would have shown the bug. I keep searching what could cause the issue, but have looked for it long. Cant upload my Project since its 70Gb. But I let you know if finding something.

Hello,

I will be marking this topic as resolved for the time being while you attempt to investigate your issue. When you discover new information, feel free to come back to this thread and leave a comment and we can continue to investigate what is causing the crash.

Have a great day