Alb: Seed of Evil

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to share my Virtual Reality Game.

I currently do an Indigogo campaign. Feel free to check it out.

Kind Regards

5 Likes

Feels Creepy. Keep up the great work.

2 Likes

Greetings @Notoriousdude; I hope you’re doing well! I enjoyed watching the official trailer and the gameplay of “Alb: Seed of Evil.” Your game looks fantastic; how long have you been working on this project?

1 Like

Hey, thank you guys, it´s not AAA but I do most stuff myself which is in my opinion more worth. I started this project after the Megajam 2020 so its in the 3 year now. It´s my first serious project.

3 Likes

The pleasure is all mine! Your years of hard work are paying off; your game looks great. Keep up the fine work, and hopefully, you’ll share more insider details with us soon! :grin:

Hey, yes years of learning but it´s fun to do this in the end.

1 Like

I released a demo for players to check out. ALB: Seed of Evil by oddoceanstudios

1 Like

@Notoriousdude, this is excellent news! I will certainly give it a try as soon as possible. :sunglasses: :+1:

Thanks, at least someone cares about my game. haha

1 Like

I’m sure there will be plenty of supporters to come! From just seeing the official trailer and gameplay trailer alone, I can tell you have a stellar game in the making! :star_struck:

Now, this may be a silly question, but is there any way to play your game if we don’t have a headset? If not, will you be making a non-VR version of Alb: Seed of Evil?

Lol, yeah in fact there are so many cool things planned. Sad that I can´t get people to look at it.

Not at the moment but after release and if I can get a mocapsuit I will most likely add it because once the game is done its not so much work to add this. Setting up the VR hand system was way more complicated than a normal flatcontroller.

1 Like

Keep your head up and give it some time; I’m sure more people will start to notice the greatness in your creation. If you do end up making a non-VR version of Alb: Seed of Evil, I’d be more than happy to play it!

Hi @Notoriousdude , i really like the dark atmosphere and would love test it. Bu i also need to wait for an non-vr (if you make one).

I will develop with flat in mind, it´s a bigger market anyway. But you guys should try VR it´s around 350 bucks for a headset and it´s just sooo awesome. Nothing can beat this experience.

1 Like

Thank you for accommodating us in your design! I plan on getting a VR setup sometime in the future, but it’ll have to be after I get an up-to-date GPU. :smiling_face_with_tear: