I want to make the NPC do the following tasks: From certain point move to a car and enter the car (with animation), then the car move in a pre-determined path.
I mainly have following questions:
- How to change the pawn the AI controller posses？
- Since I want the NPC to perform continuous behaviors, it’s easy to have a intension to add certain tasks in BT, but the BT will be used for both NPC character and the car and this seems impossible.
- What other things should I consider?
- Is there any tutorial that might be helpful?
- I’ve seen several vehicle AI plug-in in the Unreal market, is there any recommendation that might be suitable for this task?
I’m a beginner for UE4 so please forgive me if I make some silly mistakes or misconception.