After cooking content, the original blueprints can not be opened by a third party?

Probably a very basic question, but I am new to unreal so here it is: After cooking content, the original blueprints can not be opened by a third party without the project files, or at least not without a lot of reverse-engineering?

I hope bumping this is not against any rules. I would really like to know.

What do you mean by third party?

I was thinking third party tools (hex editor).

You could try opening the cooked blueprint as a test, But someone who is determined to find out how it works will do so eventually(unless he gives up first).

I think I will try to find a cooked BP of mine as a test.

Putting the cooked content in that pak archive will probably remove the “low hanging fruit”, I believe the pak tool can open them after the packaging tho.

I have posted a question on the answerhub:

So far only one answer:

But the person is not an EPIC official so I am not sure how well it is protected.

By 3rd party I mean someone trying to rip your work. I am not sure how easy it is to reverse engineer compiled C++ code but I am sure it is far more complicated than finding out how to unpack a packed file. Could someone from EPIC clear this question?

C++ gets converted to assembly, So the person will have to know at least a little assembly or have a tool that can make sense of the data and reassemble it to some degree (IDA decompiler).