After 4.22.1 update some of my uassets are not showing up

Ive tried deleting my Cache to repopulate my assets but it refuses to put my player blueprint and the other few blueprints i was working on last night back into my folder view. They are still there when i look through file explorer, very strange. Im doing everything i can now to get it to recognize the uassets again: / I closed everything down like i normally do, no reason this happened.

Got my file back from the answer here,

It seems that the engine corrupted my file when i saved last night, and the engine does not see that files have been corrupted. Not notifying me or attempting to restore them. Either way i got my BP’s back in my project.