Adam Adventurer Animated Character

Hey guys.

I just released my Adam Adventurer character in Unreal Pack.
Hope you will find it useful.

Character is perfect for a first person or 3rd person adventure game. May fight as warrior, archer, wizard…
Can use same animations, weapons, armors and horses like Adam Knight Horseman and Adam Archer Horseman.

:

Rigged: Yes
Rigged to Epic skeleton: Yes
Animated: Yes
Lods: No
Number of characters: 2 character blueprints, 16 “skeletal meshes” including bodies, body parts, hair, clothes and animated bow.
Vertex counts of characters: 21,454 including all clothes and weapons.
Number of Textures: 20 diffuse, specular, metallic (in specular alpha), opacity (in color alpha) and normals.
Texture Resolutions: 2048x2048, 1024x1024, 4096x4096
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 9 Materials and 4 Instances
Number of Animations: Adam 115 animations for warrior, archer, wizard combats and general moves.
Animation types: 98 “on place” animations, and 26 animations with root motion data for Adam.
Intended Platform: PC / MAC / XBox1 / PS4
Platforms Tested: PC
Documentation Included: Yes
Important\Additional Notes: PBR materials setup, Physics Asset setup included (not automatic “made by hand”)/
There are 2 blueprints. Please pay attention that some of parts are hided to give character at the scene presentable look.

OK guys. After 3-4 month of waiting, fixing stupid things I decided to stop.
At the last time when all possible things was fixed I was asked several time “rebuild lighting” on scene.
I did it and then was asked do it again. I consider this thing as clear mockery.
I don’t believe Adam Adventurer will be raised on Unreal markets

I will love if there will be any alternative market for Unreal assets.
But until then you can purchase my asset from my store. or from SGTraider.
I have 2 time more assets there then in Unreal Market rejected by sometimes very ■■■■■ reasons.

Unreal assets in my store: Unreal
CGTraider link https://www.cgtrader.com/mrnecturus